Friday, January 17, 2014

Venus Sensitive Embrace VoxBox from Influenster!

Been away from blogging for a while and I'm getting back with a review of the newest razor in town - Venus Sensitive Embrace. The name says it all! It's a revolutionary razor for ladies with sensitive skin like me! Face it, all of us hate hair anywhere on the body where it isn't welcome! I have had my fair share of razor bumps, scars and fatal(I kid you!;)) bruises. Half the times, the reason being my delicate skin.

So, when Influenster gave me the opportunity to test this new razor, how could I refuse? I just had to test it on my sensitive skin. After all, it is made for people with my kind of skin. Here's what it looks like:


The packaging is wonderful. The color is pleasant! The pack also came with a razor hanging attachment - one that sticks to the walls. That's a plus! It has a special place in my bath now! Came with two cartridges and the handle. Also, every Venus handle goes with every other cartridge by Venus. So, that's a plus if you want to switch to another razor flavor ;)

I gave it a try and I love how my skin was not as irritated as it usually is after a shave. There were no war bruises ;) and I'm glad I gave this one a go. I'll stick to this one until I find a better one! This is totally made for my kind of skin!

Thanks Influenster for the opportunity! This one really works! :)

Here are some useful links before I leave you hanging:

Venus FB page : www.facebook.com/GilletteVenus
Influenster Link(If you feel like joining ;)): www.influenster.com

Cheers until next time!
Ramya

No comments:

Post a Comment